Terms and Conditions Acceptance:
The sale and fulfillment of an order by Market Street Wholesale ("Seller") to a customer ("Buyer") is expressly made conditional on Buyer's agreement to the terms and conditions set forth on this page. These terms and conditions will govern all transactions between the Buyer and the Seller. By placing an order with Market Street Wholesale the Buyer acknowledges and agrees to these Wholesale Terms and Conditions.
- Wholesale Only - Market Street Wholesale is a wholesaler to the trade only. All accounts must provide a state sales tax certificate. All merchandise purchased must be for the purpose of resale.
- Terms of Sale - Market Street Wholesale accepts payment in the form of MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Orders should be inspected, and any issues of damage or inaccuracy reported, within 10 days of receipt.
- Returns/Refunds - Orders should be inspected, and any issues of damage or inaccuracy reported, within 10 days of receipt. Freight damages should be filed with the carrier. Please retain all packaging material until the damage claim is resolved. Request for return of undamaged product will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and returns will only be accepted if first approved by Market Street Wholesale. Returned items will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returns will not be accepted on seasonal or closeout merchandise. The product must be in re-sellable condition. Ie: no animal hair, smoke smell, not laundered, etc. Shipping fees on return items are non-refundable.
- Order Shipping - In-stock items are usually shipped out within 1-2 business days. Orders over $250 ship at a flat 12% shipping and handling charge. (US addresses only). Buyer is responsible for providing a shipping address that is deliverable to by all major shipping carriers. Orders returned to Market Street Wholesale will be refunded for product only minus restocking fees and any additional shipping charges incurred.
- Cancellations - Because we make every effort to ship orders as soon as possible, it is not always possible to cancel an order after it has been placed.
- Order Adjustments - Once an order is placed it cannot be adjusted. If you need to make adjustments to an order it will have to be cancelled and a new order placed.
- Invoices and Packing Slips - Invoices/Receipts are e-mailed automatically when an order is placed. This invoice will have all of the details and prices relevant to your order. Depending on your choice at checkout an Invoice or Packing Slip will also be included with your order. Packing slips will have SKU, item name, and quantity as well as the shipping address, but no pricing. As well, anything entered into "Order Instructions/Comments" box at checkout will print on the packing slip.
- Prices and Order Minimums - All prices and minimums are subject to change without notice.
- MAP Policy - All retailers must follow MAP pricing when selling online. MAP pricing applies to all quilts and quilt sets and is double the normal wholesale cost minus $.05.
- Marketplace Policy - Selling on online Marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, etc) is limited to approved retailers only. Authorized Market Street Wholesale retailers are not automatically approved to sell on Marketplaces. Listing and/or selling on a third-party marketplace without approval may result in termination of your account.
- Questions - Please contact us by email at email@example.com. Market Street Wholesale office hours are Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm Central, excluding holidays.
- Drop Ship Orders - Drop Ship orders can be placed online just like any other order. Just enter your customer's address as the shipping address. Orders will receive a generic packing slip with no prices and without the Market Street Wholesale name. The "Order Instructions/Comments" box that is shown during checkout can be used to write a message to your customer, anything entered into this box will be printed on the packing slip that is included in the shipment. We cannot accommodate requests to include specific packing slips.
**Failure to follow any of the listed policies can result is suspension or cancellation of an account.**